Before we start off with awesome food lovers Christmas gifts ideas, I’d like to say that on this first of December, we should be happy and grateful more than ever. Beyond gifts, food and parties, December is a month of feeling thankful and appreciating what we have. It’s the month to let go of all the effort we’ve been doing throughout the year and enjoy the little things. It’s that time where you gather with family and friends, help others a bit more and feel warm inside and out.
For food lovers, this time of year is pure excitement. We get to eat without feeling guilty, we get to cook for our loved ones, we get to make warm and fuzzy drinks, and we get to get ourselves the most wonderful cooking tools there are!
For those of you who are looking for inspiration for food lovers Christmas gifts, I’ve compiled a list of 11 very cool things to surprise them with. All price ranges and preferences are in there of course.
Take a look! I hope it inspires you 🙂
BreadOnButter 2014 food lovers Christmas gifts ideas:
1) A nice and efficient foodie book. I’ll be posting a list of the best foodies books I’ve read, later this week!
2) A lovely apron – found at Zara Home
3) Joseph Joseph fun cooking utensils – found at ABC Department Store L3
4) A nice coffee machine. To choose, think of the foodie’s personality and go for one of these 4 :
– Kmix for the filter black coffee lovers. I once wrote about it as design item (here) of the week – found at BHV Déco City Mall
– Nespresso Inissia for the minimalistic ones – found at Nespresso ABC L1
– Illy X7.1 Iperespresso machine for funky ones who love a vintage decorative look and some extra foam – found at Illy Shop Downtown or Ginette Gemmayze
– Nescafe Dolce Gusto for pure nescafe lovers – found at BHV Déco
5) And their respective cups
– Illy art collection coffee cups for artists and colorful people – found at Illy Shop Downtown
– Nespresso colored stainless cups – found at Nespresso ABC Ashrafieh
6) For hard-core bakers, this beautiful copper kitchen aid mixer will make them jump up the roof! – found at BHV Déco City Mall
7) This ceramic cocotte minute will make any cook happy as they’ll be able to make those winter recipes without extra cleaning work – found at Sel & Poivre ABC or BHV Déco City Mall
8) Also for bakers, but for a lower budget, these barazzoni baking trays are awesome for upside down cakes. Plus, they look lovely – found at Spinneys Hazmieh or any other large supermarket
9) For cooks who love making their own things at home, get them this Black and Decker Breadmaker – found at Khoury Home
10) A nice ceramic knife set with all kinds of knives would be a pleasure for an everyday cook – found at Think Kitchen Ashrafieh
11) And finally, for tea lovers, a Kusmi Tea package would be great – found at Kusmi Tea ABC Ashrafieh
Any other ideas? What are you getting your foodie other this Christmas?
Click HERE to follow our foodie and travel journey on INSTAGRAM