Given that the 3-ingredient brownie recipe was loved and whipped by everyone, I am bringing you today the 3-ingredient crunchy biscuit! It’s very fast to make and all you’ll need is a small casserole and a small square or rectangle cake mold.
What you’ll need:
– 200 g poulain dark chocolate
– 1 cup corn flakes plain
– 2 tbsp peanut butter
How to make it:
1) In a small casserole, melt the chocolate
2) Add the corn flakes on top and mix well
3) Add the peanut butter and mix well
4) Pour evenly in a mold and chill in the fridge 2 hours or overnight if you can
Have them for breakfast or as an afternoon snack!