This month, I’m 2 days late with my bucket list. Without making excuses, May was really hectic yet interesting and I’m proud to say I can cross off most of last month’s things I wanted to achieve. I collaborated with two of my favorite bloggers: Maya from Playing with Fashion, and Hisham from Cook in 5m2. With Maya, we collaborated on a guide for the perfect picnic. Maya showed you what to wear and I wrote about a picnic checklist. We even talked about it on BBeirut on LBC Sat (you can watch it here). With Hisham, we had fun making hundreds of Croque Monsieur for a hungry crowd at the Beirut Street Food festival. I met great people like Cyrille Najjar. I didn’t make homemade bread but homemade grissinis, close enough! And I discovered Carob Honey, which is a local produce that has loads of health benefits. We also enjoyed a lot of sunsets (Click here for places to have sunset drinks in Beirut).
A new month is here with new goals and objectives. Here goes.
Breadonbutter’s June Bucket List
- I’m going to one of Cyrille Najjar’s organized workshops for Beirut Design Week. It’s a Photography workshop with the one and only Thierry Van Biesen! My plan is to make the most of it and improve my photography skills.
- Attend a concert – there are so many I still haven’t decided which one yet.
- Swim more.
- Take up tennis.
- Get to my next goal on Nike Run.
- Master the ultimate Croque monsieur.
- Film more videos.
- Be more innovative with my salads this summer.
- Meditate by the sea with the Calm app.
- Find the most perfect kitchen style for our new house.
- Watch as many sunsets as I can all summer (a continuous summer item on the bucket list).
- Walk more, drive less – even if it’s burning hot.
- Plant herbs to cook with.
- Cook more creative dinners.
- Discover new designers and ideas during Beirut Design Week.
- Find the best coffee shops to work in during summer in Beirut.
#MakeItHappen. What’s on your bucket list this month?
Don’t forget to tag us if you try our recipes and tips: #breadonbutter