In February, I shared my decision to write a bucket list every month of 2015 and promised to try and follow it. You can read my February bucket list on this link. I tried to achieve everything but succeeded in only doing some of the items on my list, like cooking Ramen, and healthy dishes, I tried Spin the Hen and Prune Bistro so that’s my 2 new restaurants to try out, I went to yoga class as much as I could, discovered new songs (new playlist coming soon), I discovered a new ingredients (soon on the product of the week series), planned a trip (but to a place I’ve already been to – sneak peek), and watched the theory of everything (awesome movie!). So this month, I’m keeping some of the things I didn’t do on my list and adding new ones as well. Here goes.
Breadonbutter’s March Bucket List
- I’m going to Paris at the end of the month. I’ve already been there tons of times, but I plan on discovering new things I’ve never even seen in this city.
- Try a no-flour cake (and make it puff up)
- Go someplace new in Lebanon – Any suggestion would be most welcomed
- Develop my photography skills with the help of these cool videos
- Discover at least one of Beirut’s hidden gems
- Walk around more instead of taking the car everywhere
- Drink more smoothies as afternoon snacks
- Start Haruki Murakami’s Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and his years of pilgrimage
- Cook an ethnic meal (maybe Ethiopian)
- Try to make giant meringues (with success)
- Make homemade donuts
- Watch The Darjeeling Limited , Birdman and Waitress (both recommendations of Beirutista and Nouchaline) – I’ve been so hooked up on series that I don’t make time for actual movies anymore
Any other suggestion? 🙂
and tag us whenever you try our recipes and recommendations 🙂