I’ve really come to enjoy those monthly bucket lists as they give me goals I feel I should achieve. Coming up with goals requires you to dig deeper and think about what you’d like to do and accomplish in this life. I know they’re small things but they contribute a lot to the bigger picture, and they keep evolving into different areas as you grow older.
In April, I found myself reaching more goals than in March. I started Haruki Murakami’s Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and his years of pilgrimage but didn’t finish it yet as I rarely sat down to read. I made the last stew of the season (click for the coq au vin recipe), I went out for drinks more, hiked 2 times in Wadi Qannoubine and the Cedars of Tannourine – stay tuned for more details, we had loads of BBQs, I enjoyed taking snapshots of people’s faces and expressions, we cooked healthy meals like this strawberry salad, and tried Liza’s restaurant and the newly opened La Creperie (stay tuned for more details as well) which I had never gone to before.
This month, I also have plans. Here they are.
Breadonbutter’s May Bucket list
- Go camping, enjoy the stars and great talks with friends “à la belle étoile”
- Discover more local produces and research the organic food mania more
- Discover “new food”, i.e. not only limit myself to ingredients I have always known but discover new twists and combinations
- Plan a getaway in Lebanon, aiming to discover more of that country of ours
- Start making Breadonbutter videos that you’ll be able to watch on the Breadonbutter Youtube channel
- Make our own ingredients at home (like spicy olive oil , nine spices and caramel)
- Watch more sunsets as you get to make wishes and it makes you happy
- Discover new Design brands for the home like ferm living
- Work out more (I’m currently obsessed with Blogilates and Tabata workouts)
- Uncover the different recipes and combinations that can be made with coffee beans
- Collaborate more with other fellow bloggers
- Finish Haruki Murakami’s Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and his years of pilgrimage!
- Try and make ice cream. Oh, and homemade bread!
- Meet at least 2 new fascinating persons
- Find 1 hidden gem that the crowd hasn’t consumed yet
So cheers to May! 😀
Any goals you’d like to share?
and don’t forget to tag us if you try our recipes and tips #breadonbutter