I owe an apology to all of you who have been loyally reading my bucket lists during 2015. I have been swamped with work, the new house and social situations. BUT! I’ve decided to compile the last two bucket lists of the year into one, thus ending the year in beauty, ambition and organized partying. Here goes. For the last two months of 2015, I want to:
1) Start honing my “patisserie” skills by applying what I learnt in an amazing workshop with Jean-Michel Perruchon. There are no words to describe how much I was in awe for 4 hours straight. Thank you so much Polygel Homebaker for the opportunity!
2) Entertain as many guests I can in the new house during the Holidays.
3) Finally get great Christmas tree decorations and make my very first own tree ever!
4) Learn something new and valuable. I will surely let you know what it was 😉
5) Eat healthy 85% of the time, even during the Holidays – yes, I prefer feeling lighter than indulging 24/7.
6) Hike in two new places I’ve never hiked in.
7) Prepare a killer Christmas menu – this year, we’ll be hosting Christmas Eve.
8) Count all of my blessings every morning and every night.
9) Start a new series – torn between Sherlock and Homeland.
10) Bring you a new kind of fresh content – stay tuned, it’s going to be awesome!
How about you people? What are your plans for the end of 2015?