- Are you a foodie? Food editor? Recipe book collector?
- Do you enjoy working on teams with common objectives?
- Do you have a communications and/or marketing background?
- Do you have proofing and/or editing expertise?
- Are you computer savvy?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, this exciting opportunity is for you.
To join in the commemoration of AUB’s 150th anniversary in 2016, the WAAAUB Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Alumni Chapter is sponsoring the compilation of a WAAAUB Mediterranean Cuisine Cookbook.
In the last months of 2014, AUB Alumni received an email calling for their expertise and participation. When we saw the word “cookbook”, there wasn’t even a mere moment of hesitation, so yes Breadonbutter will be part of this really cool project!
The great thing about the WAAAUB Cookbook is that recipes will be submitted by AUB Alumni and friends. Recipe contributors will be encouraged to include their name, city and state/country for publication as well as a short introduction, age-old wisdom, or personal story behind the recipe.
The Cookbook will be available for sale in June 2016 worldwide, providing an opportunity to celebrate history, culture, tradition and a great cuisine.
· Committees of Volunteers were formed in December 2014, but some committees still need help so there’s no harm in sending an email anyway!
· You can start submitting recipes as of now – the deadline being March 2015
· Cookbook available for sale June 2016
All further details can be viewed on this link.
Are you a member of AUB Alumni? Will you participate?