I started off the month of august full of motivation and positivism, but I must admit, despite me being a generally positive person, it was the hardest month yet in 2015. Not only was the weather extremely not helpful, but sadly, our country is in the worst state it could ever be. We’ve been fighting for it in any way we can, but I still hope it will all magically disappear (please don’t judge me, I’m not that naive) and we’ll be able to really enjoy the smell of the first rain. August flew by really fast, so I’ll be keeping my previous bucket list and adding the following to it:
- Discover new things in London. I’m leaving for London town at the end of the month and I’m planning on uncovering new cool places, so I’ll keep you posted!
- Be more organized in terms of time management skills. I’m surely getting better but I’m working to achieve the best ever level of organization.
- Online photography classes. I’ve registered to a new course so I’ll keep you posted on its quality and the things I learn.
- Hike. I miss the smell of nature and the feeling you get after a long walk in the forest.
- Enjoy the great mountain weather in September.
- Go camping. We’re going in 2 weeks and I just can’t wait!
- Experiment with sweet potatoes. I’ve been spotting a whole lot of sweet potato recipes lately and I’m hoping to try a few.
- Remove artificial sugar from my life and vocabulary (except on birthdays and some afternoon teas 😉 )
- Start reading again. I haven’t read a page of my book in August so I’d better get back to my favorite activity.
- Care less – about being late, about pleasing everyone. It’s simply not possible.
- Be patient – exercise patience and meditation.
- Stop bookmarking articles and read them on the spot.
- Make the most of Food Blogger Connect – so excited!
- Go back to healthy.
Don’t forget to tag us if you try our recipes and tips: #breadonbutter