Spring is here and the days are getting longer. There is still light in the sky when you get back home from work and the air smells of fast-approaching summer nights. What can be better than a nice light and healthy dinner that will make you feel good and satisfied?
For an easy and fast healthy dinner option, you can make this delicious white fish tartare. I would add a glass of white wine to go with it to relax and breathe after a long day.
What you’ll need for 2 persons:
– 400 g of fresh white fish from your trusted fishmonger
– The juice of 1 Lemon
– 3/4 diced Onions
– A splash of Rice Vinegar
– 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
– A pinch of Salt
– Bean Sprouts
– Fresh Coriander
– Fresh Dill
How to make it:
1) Dice the white fish and place it in a bowl
2) Add all of the ingredients except the bean sprouts and coriander on top and mix well then season to taste
3) In your plate, for great presentation, place the bean sprouts in the shape you prefer, then place the tartare on top and decorate with fresh coriander. Season with pepper and there you have it!