I don’t know if some of you can relate, but some dishes get me confused as to how I will be serving them and how I prefer to eat them. With or without cheese on top? Do I melt the cheese before or put it on top as a final touch and enjoy a stronger taste? Do I mix the caramelized onions in or do I just let them add a crispy taste with each bite? So confusing, don’t you think?
On this gloomy Monday, when the world is at its lowest and everyone feels sad and unsafe, there is only one thing that has the power to make things slightly better: food. Pasta is the food I run to when I’m looking for comfort. I specifically like to have it in front of a nice F.R.I.E.N.D.S. episode, to forget the world and relax.
For those of you who feel the same, here are 5 pasta recipes to make you feel good 🙂
1) Mozzarella and Pesto Pasta – Add a twist to your traditional pesto pasta by making this Mozzarella and Pesto recipe: http://www.breadonbutter.com/the-pasta-series-mozzarella-and-pesto-presto/
2) Seafood Spaghetti – Chef Jean’s fresh and delicious seafood spaghetti is an excellent dish to make at home for guests – view the recipe here: http://www.breadonbutter.com/the-pasta-series-jeans-fresh-and-exquisite-seafood-spaghetti/
3) Porcini Mushrooms Pasta – No need for cream to make your mushroom pasta exquisite. Try this great recipe and make it in no time: http://www.breadonbutter.com/the-pasta-series-porcini-mushrooms-spaghetti/
4) Easy and Quick Cherry Tomato Pasta – For a quick but satisfying dinner, try this cherry tomato pasta, you won’t regret it for a minute: http://www.breadonbutter.com/the-pasta-series-easy-quick-cherry-tomato-pasta/
5) Vongole Pasta – If you’re a spicy lover and love yourself a pasta dish filled with flavors, this is for you: http://www.breadonbutter.com/pasta-la-vista-baby/
So what are you making?
Don’t forget to tag us if you try our recipes and tips: #breadonbutter
For this week’s pasta series, you won’t need more than 15 minutes to prepare a nice pesto, pour it over some spaghetti, top it all with fresh mozzarella and be on your way to tasty town.