How to make it: 1) Cut the chocolate into small bits
2) On each pastry triangle, line bits of chocolate and a few raspberries (cut in half if you prefer)
3) Roll them by first tightening your grip and folding each corner like in the picture below; then secure with a toothpick
5) Place all the rolls on an oven tray and glaze them with a bit of melted butter
6) Place them in the oven (on medium heat) for about 15 minutes or until they look golden
7) Sprinkle powder sugar on top
And serve while still hot!