On this gloomy Monday, when the world is at its lowest and everyone feels sad and unsafe, there is only one thing that has the power to make things slightly better: food. Pasta is the food I run to when I’m looking for comfort. I specifically like to have it in front of a nice F.R.I.E.N.D.S. episode, to forget the world and relax.
For those of you who feel the same, here are 5 pasta recipes to make you feel good 🙂
1) Mozzarella and Pesto Pasta – Add a twist to your traditional pesto pasta by making this Mozzarella and Pesto recipe: http://www.breadonbutter.com/the-pasta-series-mozzarella-and-pesto-presto/
2) Seafood Spaghetti – Chef Jean’s fresh and delicious seafood spaghetti is an excellent dish to make at home for guests – view the recipe here: http://www.breadonbutter.com/the-pasta-series-jeans-fresh-and-exquisite-seafood-spaghetti/
3) Porcini Mushrooms Pasta – No need for cream to make your mushroom pasta exquisite. Try this great recipe and make it in no time: http://www.breadonbutter.com/the-pasta-series-porcini-mushrooms-spaghetti/
4) Easy and Quick Cherry Tomato Pasta – For a quick but satisfying dinner, try this cherry tomato pasta, you won’t regret it for a minute: http://www.breadonbutter.com/the-pasta-series-easy-quick-cherry-tomato-pasta/
5) Vongole Pasta – If you’re a spicy lover and love yourself a pasta dish filled with flavors, this is for you: http://www.breadonbutter.com/pasta-la-vista-baby/
So what are you making?
Don’t forget to tag us if you try our recipes and tips: #breadonbutter