Not all recipes have to be complicated. Sometimes, an easy dish you make can win the heart of your loved ones and they’ll keep asking for more. I love to give a twist to traditional recipes and make them in my own way. Because I’m a big french fry lover, I’ve found a way to have them without their disadvantages.
To make healthy french fries, you’ll need:
- Unpeeled potatoes (count one per person), cut in the shape of fries
- Dried rosemary leaves
- Pepperoncino (i.e. Italian chili)
- Coarse salt
- Lurpak cooking mist (or olive oil)
How to make them:
- Grease an oven dish with a bit of cooking mist or olive oil.
- Place the potatoes on top.
- Spray the potatoes with cooking mist and olive oil.
- Sprinkle salt, followed by rosemary and chili.
- Place in a preheated oven (180 degrees) for about an hour or until crisp and slightly golden.
Don’t forget to tag us if you try our recipes and tips: #breadonbutter