This recipe is easy and healthy (if you’re careful about the quantities of olive oil you’re adding).
What you’ll need:
– Chicken – the quantity of your choice. It can be a whole chicken, it can be chicken legs, or chicken wings, or both. I chose to mix chicken legs and wings.
– The juice of 3 medium sized Lemons
– 8 Garlic cloves, crushed
– Salt, Pepper
– Olive oil
– Potatoes, peeled and diced
1) To make it, you first of all need to clean the chicken. It can be done in no time. Just follow the steps below.
Step 1: Cut one lemon into slices and cover it with vinegar and salt
Step 2: In a bowl, wash the chicken with water 2 times in a row, then remove the water
Step 3: Scrub the chicken with the lemon slices
Now that you’re done washing the chicken:
2) Crush the garlic
3) In a large oven tray, sprinkle olive oil, and place the chicken and the potatoes
4) Pour the lemon juice on top, add the garlic and drizzle olive oil, then add salt and pepper
5) Put the tray in the oven for around 30 minutes or until the chicken is roasted the way you want it to be, and you’re done!
Enjoy it with a nice green salad.